[Iso-info] ISO Pub Crawl

ISO Hohenheim e.V. daniel.shijaku at uni-hohenheim.de
Di Okt 11 16:09:17 CEST 2016

Dear Internationals,
The time has come! On Friday there will be our legendary semiannual
PUBCRAWL for which we invite all the Internationals – especially those
who are new to Hohenheim.
Meeting spot will be the Partyroom of Chauseefeld Nr 7 at 8pm.
We will get to know each other and pre-drink a bit and afterwards head
downtown to investigate the Pub Scene of Stuttgart ;-).
Beer will be provided (1€ each), you can also bring a bit of your own
stuff but you cannot take your alcohol downtown. Don’t forget to bring
your ID though, because the security is very strict around here.
For our plannings it would be very helpful to inform us via Facebook
in case you take part! :-)
Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/152814628511923/

We look forward to seeing you there!
The ISO-Team