[Iso-info] ISO - Porsche Factory Tour

ISO Hohenheim e.V. daniel.shijaku at uni-hohenheim.de
Mi Okt 12 13:21:45 CEST 2016

Dear Internationals,
don't miss our PORSCHE FACTORY TOUR !

Date: Monday, 24th October 2016

Meeting point: bus stop “Universität Hohenheim” at the university at 12:30 h

Cost: 6€ (public transport not included)

Contact person: Sabrina Breitling, for Participating on the trip
contact: sabrina.breitling at uni-hohenheim.de
We handle your requests after the "first come first serve" principle.

Important:
•       Cameras, mobile phones with cameras etc. have to be locked in
before the start of the tour for data protection reasons. If you take
any photos during the tour, you will be excluded from the tour!
•	We have to meet for the tour at the Porsche museum at 2pm sharp,
since we will watch the actual production process, which cannot be
delayed. If you are late, you can therefore not take part in the tour!

Porsche is one of the leading sports cars manufacturers in the world.
With car models like the 911, the Targa or Boxster and 18 victories at
the Le Mans 24h Race, Porsche is one of Germany’s best known products
in the world.

During our tour you will get a unique behind the scenes view of how
the Porsche cars are manufactured – from the first screw to the
complete car!

Use your chance to join ISO’s most dynamic event this semester! ;)